Now that the whirlwind of being just engaged has settled a bit, I have quickly realized things I love about weddings and wedding planning. Throughout these next months, I’ll be documenting my wedding planning process, DIY creations and excitement for you (and me).
To give you a little glimpse into favorites of mine on the wedding front right about now:
- My mom and Chip’s mom – they have jumped on the wedding planning train as fast as I could say “YES!”
- Any sort of writing on the bottom of shoes, like this:
- Friends who are dying to throw us an engagement party. I couldn’t be more loved.
- Pinterest. If you aren’t on it and you are reading this blog, you need to be. It will be your obsession. Feel free to follow my boards.
- White lights hanging from various places. And candlelight. It’s so magical.
- Save-the-dates that feature the couple’s dog. Too bad we don’t have a dog to feature in the save-the-date, or we would definitely be doing a photo shoot with one. I mean, everyone loves puppies, right?
- Save-the-dates in general. You can get so creative with them!
Speaking of save-the-dates, we’re doing an engagement photo shoot with one of my closest friends, Jessica Henry, and brainstorming fun ideas right now. Please feel free to give suggestions as to what we could incorporate. Things Chip and I love or do: cook, pretend to be great photographers, med school, go on fun dates, travel, etc.
Anything get your brain churning? Post your thoughts here!